Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Girl - Girl - Guy Sex

Hey guys I was just relaxing on my bed trying too stay cool thinking about some of my sexual experiences which of course was getting me all soaking wet. I had to get out my frozen dildo from the freezer to cool off my hot soaking cunt as I slid the nice cold dildo in my pussy, I let a out a moaning sound god it felt so good in my warm dripping cunt. It was about 6 years ago when I was still living in New York hubby and I were going out of town for the weekend with another couple we were good friends with. When we got to the hotel our friends arrived at the same time. So we got all our things from the car and checked into our rooms after getting settled in we where trying to decide what we should do. After a few drinks we decided it would be fun to check out the local strip club. Which our friends wife was very excited about. She is very bi and loves hot women. So we went back to our rooms to get ready for our night out.

Well since we where going to the strip club I wanted to make sure I wore something really fucking hot to make sure I would get noticed being around all those naked girls. You know I like to get looks from the guys and the girls at the club also. So I had brought a really tight low cut front and very low back that laced up, it was leather in a leopard print the back was so low that I couldn't even wear panties with it. It was really tight fitting showing off all my curves so since I couldn't wear panties or pantyhose with this dress I decided to wear a pair of silkiest stay up stockings, they looked really hot with the dress and since I was looking really slutty I wore my black platform ankle strap shoes. Hubby and I headed out the door to meet our friends at there room when they opened the door we walked in to find my girlfriend in almost the same outfit except she had on a halter top and matching pants which by the way she looked very hot in. Our husbands asked if we planed on wearing matching outfits? We both said at the same time NO we just have the same taste in clothes slutty and then we both started to laugh.

So off we headed to the club when we pulled up to the strip club it was packed, there was a line out around the corner. So you know me, I was not about to wait in that long line and neither was my girlfriend so we grabbed our husbands arms and headed to the front of the line to where the boucer was standing. My girlfriend then let go of her husband and grabbed my hand and said to the bouncer won't you let us in it's really cold out here. Then she grabbed me and gave me a kiss right on my lips like I was with her, she is a bigger tease then me if you can believe it. The bouncer looked at us with a big smile on his face and said we can't have you girls getting sick. As he moved to let us in we then said can our friends come too? He just said ok go ahead, and in we all walked. She is crazy but a lot of fun to be with. The strip club was rocking, there was like 3 stages with girls everywhere. This was my first time ever in a strip club so I was taking it all in and I kind of was uncomfortable, I am not used to being around so many naked women and very horny drunk guys. So I new I had to get some drinks in me to loosen up.

We first sat at the bar and starting downing the drinks, after about three drinks I was feeling much much better, I even started tipping the girls that were dancing on top of the bar. My girlfriend noticed how much fun I was having with the girls so she said to our husbands give us some money so we can get a lap dance. Hubby just looked at her like their is no way she is going to do that, my friend said watch..... She grabbed my hand and said lets go for a walk she walked right into the back room and in behind us came these really hot girls with huge tits. I think they were even bigger then mine...evil grin. She came over to us and started dancing in front of me rubbing her body up and down along my body, I was really starting to get into it. She then spread my legs apart to see my bare pussy and continued to rub up against me with her big bare breasts in my face. As she was dancing for me, my girlfriend noticed that I was getting really turned on and started to play with my wet pussy and touching my tits. I was getting so fucking horny and my girlfriend knew it. After the lap dance was over she said lets go get the guys and grab another drink. We walked back to the bar holding hands and are husbands were just looking at us with big grins on their faces. So hubby asked me how was that, I just smiled and said nice. After a few more drinks we were ready to go.

When we got out to the car my girlfriend said why don't you guys sit up front and let us girls sit in the back so we can talk. Well she didn't want to talk... as soon as the car started moving she jumped me! She started kissing me with her tongue rammed down my throat. FUCK IT WAS HOT! As soon as we reached the hotel none of us could get out of the car fast enough.

We went back to there room for the real excitement. We went right for the bed and started fondling each other and she went down and started licking and touching my pussy it felt really good, but I wanted a nice stiff cock in my wanting mouth. I called hubby over but he said no he wanted to sit back and take it all in, he loves watching me get fucked. My friends husband said I'll join you and off came his clothes, he jumped on the bed and started fucking my mouth with his stiff hard cock. I took his whole cock in my mouth, slurping and getting it soaked with my spit. She was still taking all my juices in her mouth I was covering her face with cum! She really enjoys eating pussy and I was totally enjoying it. Then it was time for me to feel his cock in my cunt, I told him to fuck me now, I need your dick inside of me! He then laid on the bed and I climbed up on top of him, my girlfriend came over and sat on his face facing me we started kissing again while I was riding her hubbys cock. As we were kissing I glanced over to see what my hubby was doing he was sitting back in the chair with his pants down and his hand stroking his really hard cock, he was enjoying the show. It was her turn to get fucked, but first we both sucked all my juices off her husbands cock, she sucked his cock while I was sucking his balls he was moaning with delight. Then she got doggie and he stuck his cock in her pussy, as he fucked her I laid underneath her she started to eat my pussy while I was sucking his balls as he was fucking her. When he was ready to cum he pulled his cock out of her pussy and we both kneeled in front of him, he and started playing with his cock and balls till he exploded all over both our tongues and we licked up ever last drop of cum.

They went into the bathroom to take a shower together and I got up and went over to hubby, and he said my turn to fuck that dirty mouth! I kneeled down in front of him and he stood up and shoved his massive cock into my mouth holding the back of my head pressing his cock deep into my mouth he fucked my mouth really hard till he shot a huge thick creamy load deep down my throat. I took it all and made sure I cleaned every last drop from his cock. Then we got up and got dressed and headed back to our room. The next day we all acted like nothing at all happened and enjoyed the rest of our trip. I can't wait to have another great weekend sometime soon with another hot couple.


Kisses,Kryztal